Mon, May 08|
The Westin Long Beach
FAPAC 2023 NATIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM- Advancing Leaders Through Opportunity!
Join FAPAC and fellow public servants at the Westin Long Beach for the 38th NLTP, the premier training destination for Federal and DC government employees and military personnel.
Time & Location
May 08, 8:00 AM PDT – May 11, 3:00 PM PDT
The Westin Long Beach, 333 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
About the Event
- Attendee - One Day – $399.00Full attendance for one day only. Please specify the day for which you will attend. This is not for regular Attendees or Awardees.
- Attendee - One Day Special Guest Full attendance for one day only. Please specify the day for which you will attend. This is not for regular Attendees or Awardees.
- Attendee (Members) – $799.00This is for one full registration including three meals (Welcome Reception, Military Awards Luncheon, Civilian Awards Dinner)
- Attendee (Non-Members) – $899.00This is for one full registration including three meals (Welcome Reception, Military Awards Luncheon, Civilian Awards Dinner)
- Awardee For Uniformed Services, Civilian, and Scholarship Awardees and one guest.
- CDP Registration for Career Development Program (CDP) Mentors and Mentees
- Exhibitor (1 exhibitor) – $1,250.00Exhibitors receive one table in the Exhibition & Career Fair and ONE full attendee registration.
- ExhibitorPLUS (2 exhibitors) – $2,000.00Exhibitors receive one table in the VIP area of the Exhibition & Career Fair and TWO full attendee registrations. Please enter the second exhibitor name as guest or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Speaker NLTP speakers with authorized registration code.
- Sponsor Attendee Confirmed sponsors must register each representative
- Sponsor Exhibitor
- Staff NLTP volunteers, board members, and committee chairs may register with authorized code.
- VIP Guests This is for VIP Guests invited by the FAPAC President with authorized registration code.